Social media black hole, cabals and ROI at DMCE 2012

It was quite an exhilirating end to weeks of preparation as co-sponsor of Ngeria's 1st ever Dgital Marketing Conference & Exhibition I spoke about the joys and perils of social media, introduced the world to a concept I call the Social Media BlackHole and oh yes, I brought Adolf Hitler back from the dead! Must have been some conference! Yes it was.

Idy Enang, the legendary marketing enthusiast (in my books you go from being an expert to an enthusiast when you live and breathe something) shared his thoughts on why creativity is responsible for true marketing success. And yes, he introduced the WOMB. More on that exciting concept later!

Jeremy Spiller...what can I say..he nailed it with his illustrative approach to digital marketing, SEO, mobile and online concepts and steps to start and grow a digital strategy. One that is integrated into the overall marketing plan. He got a standing ovation at the end of his final session. Awesome.

Social Media MBA session was loaded with practical simple steps and case studies by Chris Holloman I took a few pointers as well!


Comments

  1. Great information for Digital marketing services and I am looking the most of your posts has relevant for SEO. Thanks to such a helpful Details. If someone wants to know about Web Designing and SEO Services, I believe the right place for digital marketing services……..
    Christchurch SEO
    SEO Auckland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts