What makes me tick and just what is my professional background?

A few more people than nromal have, in the last few weeks asked about my professional background, how did I get involved with Digital Marketing? What are some of my views about the state and potential growth of advertising in Nigeria?

I would like to invite you to read this profile Interview  by Elijah Balogun of News Star newspaper.

Your feedback would be most appreciated.

Have a great day!

Dayo

Dayo Adefila is a tech entreprenuer and COO of Hotsauce, a digital marketing firm in Lagos, Nigeria. A former ad creative and Head, Account Planning at Insight GREY Dayo enjoys discovering and sharing useful stuff about the predictably fast evolving world of digital media in Nigeria and globally. Catch me online at any of the following locations: Twitter Linkedin Facebook

Comments

  1. Thank you for your time to share this excellent and informative post. It 's my first time, during my visit here. I found a lot of material in your article. Keep it up. Thanks.
    Digital Marketing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your article and find it really great, so i could not stop myself to admire your writing skills, you really capture the readers and make them to read your stuff from very start till end.
    Keiba finalists 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..thanks for the very kind words John. Hope to keep writing useful and cool stuff. Thanks again.

    Dayo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts